Land for sale near beach at Palmares Beach & Golf Resort PortugalLagos> Odiáxere Ref. Mip6971 (16)Sale€ 1,810,000Magnificent land overlooking the sea and the Ria de Alvor, located in the prestigious Palmares Beach & Golf Resort resort in Lagos, with 2,687 m² and the possibility to build a 500 m² 5 bedroom villa (excluding terraces, balconies, garage or storerooms). Palmares Beach & Golf Resort is an enterprise inspired by the philosophy of good living within an integrated golf resort, luxury tourism and residential property, backed by the services of a 5-star hotel in an exclusive location. Bordering the Ria de Alvor estuary and the end of Meia Praia, Palmares Resort offers one of the last opportunities in Portugal to build a resort property within walking distance of the beach.Due to its location and natural environment, the resort offers an experience of dynamic views. The natural form of the land is that of an amphitheater, descending from 70m altitude to sea level, where you can enjoy 180 degree panoramic views. These panoramic views cover the Alvor estuary, the Atlantic Ocean and the bay of Lagos, facing the magnificent 27-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II, the famous American golf architect. The water and sky create striking shades of blue and green that change with the estuary tides. Boats, kitesurfers and a huge variety of birds complement this celebration of nature.The principles of Palmares planning, construction and operation are in harmony with the overriding principle of environmental sustainability. Of the 191 hectares that make up Palmares Beach & Golf Resort, the construction density does not exceed 5.7%. Similarly, landscape architecture guidelines are primarily focused on preserving the natural environment and safeguarding unparalleled views.'Alameda Palmares' and 'Via Panorâmica' are prime locations where the resort's first villas are being built. The lots benefit from multiple views in different directions: east to 'Ria de Alvor', and west to Lagos bay, some of which are in the front row of golf. The terrain topography - shaped like a large natural amphitheater descending towards the ocean - is the main element that gives rise to these spectacular views.The resort's master plan has been carefully designed with the natural beauty of the area in mind, with a total building density of only 5.7%; neighboring plots are positioned to protect sea views; height limits are restricted on all lots (81% of buildings have only 2 floors, while the remaining 19% have 3 floors); Strict building parameters to protect sea views.Palmares Beach & Golf Resort has developed a model where customers can choose from different pre-agreed architectural styles. This means that the Resort coordinates the architectural elements, and ensures the right balance between individualism and uniformity. This approach helps preserve and enhance the value of the resort. Our architects have different ideas, but they all share our vision for the resort. The teams of architects involved will develop the client's project, reflecting the client's preferences, within the resort's specifications.Property Features: average plot size 3,430m2; type detached houses; building areas from 340 m2 to 500 m2 - not including terraces, balconies, garage or storerooms; 1, 2 or 3 floors plus basement; typologies: V3 (3 bedrooms), V4 (4 bedrooms) and V5 (5 bedrooms); Large outdoor spaces for the garden and pool.
Property DetailsFaro DistrictCounty LagosParish OdiáxereMeia Praia ZoneState Not ApplicableReference mip6971 (16)Nature TerrainLand area 3862 m²For sale 1 810 000 €Property FeaturesSurroundingsFieldGolf Course 1Distance from the sea 500mGreen spacesNear the beachGolf Course ViewSea viewAreasLand area 3862.00 m²servicesWaterStreet lightingLightPublic sanitation
We will contact you as soon as possible.